Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 10 years ago

Delta or United/Continental?

I am a UA1P right now, but in 2011, I have to get 120,000 miles to become UA1K, but I have some Membership Rewards from American Express that I can just transfer and get bonus miles for converting to Delta (probably become Delta Medallion Platinum just with my current points)...

but I have never flown with Delta in my life... so I'm really debating on it.

Thank you for your suggestions

Favorite Answer

I usually fly Delta as that airline has the most flights from where I live but I have flown United a number of times as well. Both airlines have comparable service and I would go with the airline that offers the most flights from where you live. If you have not had any issues with United, just stick with them.

i have flown delta many times in my life. it is a very good alrline with good serive, a couple of tvs, and is pretty comfortable. i really like delta so i would reccomend it to you. but i have never flown united or continental so i couldnt compare the two but i really reccomend Delta.

Hope this helps!

Go with the airline which gives you the best schedule and price. There really is not a lot of difference between any of the main US airlines. Non of them score above three stars from Skytrax (www.airlinequality.com). Go with the one which gives the best deal for you

Source(s): Ten to twelve long and short haul flights a year

I've found that whatever airline has a hub at your home airport generally has the best service out of there: for me that's Continental.