Alpha thalassemia / PVC's?

Hey, well last year around July I started getting skipped beats (or PVC's), so I had a blood test and it came back that my iron was low. So I believed that was the cause of the PVC's because especially because by jan/feb of this year they stopped after taking iron tablets and I get them some now and then... show more Hey, well last year around July I started getting skipped beats (or PVC's), so I had a blood test and it came back that my iron was low. So I believed that was the cause of the PVC's because especially because by jan/feb of this year they stopped after taking iron tablets and I get them some now and then but rarely but when they kind of started occurring again I thought maybe the iron deficiency was back but my dr suggested it wasn’t iron deficiency. I also feel ever so light headed now and then especially as the cold weather has kicked in; I don’t know if that is off topic.
So two weeks ago I had a blood test and it isn’t confirmed I have "probable alpha thalassemia trait". My dr says it’s harmless but causes mild anaemia and in fact I don’t have iron deficiency.
Does anyone have the same trait? Is it really harmless? Are there anyways to treat mild anaemia without tablets? Could that be reasons for PVC’s now and then? I’m 21, of Indian origin and I guess I’m not the healthiest of male and massive tea drinker.
Thanks 