Free PC Registry Fix?

I am really limited on money and I need to speed up my pc. I have a gig of RAM and a 1.79 processor w/ 200 gig hard drive. My pc its bad, but the registry is messed up. I did a free scan and i have over 1000 errors. I do not have the money to pay for a fix and i cannot find a fix for free. Does anyone know how or what site i can go to fix the pc for free? I'm trying yahoo and google for a free fix, but the only results i get is a free scan, but the actual fix will cost me. Does anyone else have any ideas????

Best Answer

i would not trust the free scan since they want to sell you something might be not that many problem with your registry

• ramage

Yea do never get stopsign antivirus. they furnish a unfastened test and in the technique placed a deadly disease on on your hdd and inform you after the test of your virus concern, they are going to eliminate for $29.ninety 9. damn crooks.