Would you start Sebastian Janikowski or Adam Vinatieri for Week 12?

PPR league

These 2 kickers are great to have on your fantasy team. Janikowski has been solid this year. I picked up Vinatieri because someone had to let him go to pick up another player. But I need one of these guys to produce for me this week. Both had so-so games last week. Janikowski is facing Miami, while Vinatieri is facing San Diego. Who would you start out of these two, or in this case, does it matter?

Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Personally, I wouldn't keep two kickers on the roster. From game to game they're pretty much a guess. Janikowski is the #1 fantasy K right now. He'll be more likely to get you FGs and has a longer range than Vinatieri. Vinateri gets a lot more XPs and is less likely to get shut out. I would go with Janikowski.

Janikowski is far better. He has more power than any other kicker and has really improved his accuracy. Most people think Vinatieri is good just because he is clutch but in normal situations, Janikowski far outdoes Vinatieri. And although Vinatieri is more of a clutch kicker, I would turn to Janikowski for a 50+ yard field goal to decide a game because Janikowski is the best in the NFL from 50+ yards.

Janikowski and drop Vinatieri and get a Defense that has an easy game or two

Janikowski. You don't need to kickers, drop Vinatieri and pick up another guy

• ja77

Janikowski is the most productive kicker.