Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

What country has the darkest skin in Africa?

Either Congo or South sudan like what tribe has?

• Yorick
    Favorite Answer

I think the people from Sudan have the darkest skin in Africa.

The Darkest skin is the most beautiful. This question is strange though because in Ethiopia and Somalia and everywere else people can come in tones the same as the Sudanese Nigerians and etc..... Sudanese and West Africans carry the darkest skin tones. Though in all regions of africa the darkest skin tones pop up i honestly believe it is the individuals relationship with the sun. In the rain forests its very hot and the western Africans skin hued with that of our environment but we have much more shade than those in the desert. which will bring out a ebony tone. As for Sundanese the have shiny dark skin which is for the desert regions they are exposed to the sun more than West Africans. All of that being said though its the individuals relationship with the sun you will catch nigerians who are as dark as the sudanese. I am much darker than i was when i was younger and couldn't be more proud. Africans are beautiful skin tone is irrelevant we all come in similar and different skin tones.

• ?

Most likely Sudan.

I don't know bu who has the darkest skin

But for Cateye a "top contributor" to say "Africa is a continent. There are not different countries in Africa.

Go back to school." makes me think he/she needs to go back to school.

The African continent is made up 54 different countries. Examples Algeria,Benin, Chad Morocco...

Sorry I could not answer your question but this answer bothered me.

Source(s): elementary school

Nigeria methinks

Africa is a continent. There are not different countries in Africa.

Go back to school.