Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what is the most addictive drug?

illicit drug ie.

like crack, meth(ice), heroin, ecstasy, ketamine, magic mushrooms, angel dust, LSD.

is it possible to try it just once and NOT get addicted?(my idiot friend asks)

anyway, i'm doing an article on 'addiction to illicit drugs'.

PS-marijuana is not included in the list(my professor's request)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HEROIN is the most addictive and stupid drug ever known in the world. It will make you crazy.

Please don't do this drug or any others, for the safety of your own self.

That's right, Heroin is the number 1 most dangerous drug in the world, but why? I will explain why this drug is dangerous, but just like any other drug, it does produce relief in a sense. Heroin is a narcotic, just like Vicodin ©, Percocet ©, and OxyContin ©, but Heroin is derived directly from the opium poppy, which make it more powerful than Morphine (another very powerful narcotic). Users that take Heroin usually look for the intense euphoric effects, but Heroin is also an intense pain-killer. Users that are suffering from severe pain will feel absolutely no pain one the Heroin enters their body.

Heroin can be administered by either snorting it or injecting it intravenously. Seeing that this drug is similar to Vicodin © and Percocet ©, you would think that this drug would be legal since it has good causes, well there are a few things to learn about drugs that are this powerful. Obviously to stronger the drug, the more intense the withdrawal. In as little as two or three days, the user can experience life-threatening symptoms if he\she decides to stop taking the drug suddenly. While everyone is different, this is usually the average amount of time.

There is serious history related to Heroin as it used to be a legal drug until 1924 came along. Once Heroin enters the body and passes through the liver, it is then converted into morphine, which is a legal drug. Since Morphine is also a strong drug, it is not as powerful as Heroin, since Heroin is basically the real thing, it also enters the bloodstream a lot faster, depending on which way you administer it. Morphine is usually administered through an IV, which is also a very quick way of giving a drug to someone.

Ranking this at number 1 is basically because of Heroins major withdrawal symptoms and the fact that too much of it can be very fatal to your body. The user will start to feel the start of their withdrawal about 6 to 24 hours after their last dosage. This depends on the user, but you will start to feel very depressed. Along with the depression, you will start to sweat and will want to take Heroin again, this is also known as craving the drug. Other serious effects of Heroin withdrawal are continuous vomiting, diarrhea, painful cramps, high fever, and restless legs (aka restless leg syndrome). If you are going through withdrawal, you will also notice that you will have trouble sleeping (insomnia). Users taking the cold turkey route will feel the most wrath, this means that someone isn't using another drug to wean themselves off of the Heroin.Knowing that there are serious withdrawal symptoms from Heroin use, you'd think people would not want to use it, however there are drugs out there that basically make withdrawal symptoms completely tolerable. People

who use Heroin every now and then probably won't even experience withdrawals, but the chances of someone not coming back to the drug right after it wears off is very rare.

Drugs are very popular around the world. Pretty much everyone has experienced some kind of a drug, whether it is a simple cough suppressant or a serious drug known as Heroin, they are just out there waiting to affect you. Just watch yourselves, because many drugs can take over your lives and the consequences are very dangerous. I hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Pot is not a physically addictive drug like the other drugs out there meaning there's no physical symptoms if you decide to stop doing it. It is mentally addictive though.

• 1 decade ago

I think it's a pretty well known fact that heroine is the most addictive.

Its definitely possible to use mushrooms and acid (LSD) without getting addicted. You cannot overdose on either of them and the chemicals in them dont effect the brain the way heroine, crack, etc. do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

meth heroin nicotene.

you could probably try any drug once and not get addicted, but you will have a horrible crash the next day and want to really bad, if you can fight it and not do it again sure!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

weed is not a drug!!!!your professor is very wise :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

caffeine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

meth, i guess

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love is......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.