Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

If you have a camera, what kind of camera do you have?

The camera section is lazy. Someone bumped me while I was taking a picture and now my camera is dead. :$ So if you have one what kind do you have, I need a new one now and I don't want a big, fancy, professional one.

Favorite Answer

Well, technically I have three. I have one that just broke or stopped working or something and that's a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W55 I think. It recently stopped working. It was an AMAZING camera. It took good pictures, FANTASTIC battery life. I took it to Warped Tour after charging it all night....It lasted ALL day and then it still had a battery life left.

Then I have one from school. Its a Samsung. Its alright. I don't like it very much because it doesn't save the settings, like if I turn flash off, which I have to when I take pictures for class, it will turn it right back on if I turn it off. Its annoying. Its also chunky. I could fit my Sony in my front pocket.

And, my dad literally just ordered one 20 minutes ago. Its a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W330. I assume its a nice little camera since it got a lot of good reviews.

So yeah, I got the first camera in 2007. Then the school camera I got in September but have to give it back in June, but I'll be giving it back as soon as my new camera gets here. Latest camera, I got 20 minutes ago.

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC H3,it takes great photo's & didn't cost too much.About $300.00.

Example of cameras photo's can be seen on my profile page where there is a link to my flickr photo pages.

I have a Canon Powershot SD870 IS that I got two years ago, I love it. It's light and small and takes great pictures.

I have the Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS.

It takes absolutely AMAZING pictures. The quality is great and it's real simple to use.

Casio Exilim EX-Z33.

I like Nikon.

Samsung.

Kodak EasyShare C182

The quality is actually really good

http://www.buy-forsale.com/wp-content/uploads/2010...

• ?

A kodak easyshare

A Samsung. :)

BUT. I lost it.

Althought, my mom thinks my sister took it since she's always taking things and last night I had a dream where she confronted me that she took it. x.x

fuji film beest cam 15$