What is the rank of II PM, if i do MBA from II PM will that be good decision and will i get placements after?

What is the rank of IIPM, if i do MBA from IIPM will that be good decision and will i get placements after cou What is the present rank of IIPM among Business school in india. And there MBA has value in the market. If i complete MBA from IIPM will i be getting jobs after the course, and they offering campus... show more What is the rank of IIPM, if i do MBA from IIPM will that be good decision and will i get placements after cou
What is the present rank of IIPM among Business school in india. And there MBA has value in the market. If i complete MBA from IIPM will i be getting jobs after the course, and they offering campus placements are nont. my present age is 20 and my last education qalification is BBA keep this in mind and give me your reply..
1 answer 1