Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

In your opinion, do all the sects of Islam damage Islam, or give it versatility?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did. (Al-An'aam: 159)

=================

islam CONDEMNS sect making.

It was reported from ‘Awf ibn Maalik who said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The Jews were divided into seventy-one sects, one of which is in Paradise and seventy are in the Fire. The Christians were divided into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which are in the Fire and one is in Paradise. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, my Ummah will be divided into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two will be in the Fire.” It was said, O Messenger of Allaah, who are they? He said, “Al-Jamaa’ah.”

====================

so please do stick to the majority of muslims (90% in the world).

stick to he jama'ah.

and guide the deviants to the rightful path. i.e. islam.

Source(s): muslim
    • Login to reply the answers
  • fullem
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Islam would not have sects. The Quran stated this for sure. Allah swt forbids us to section into sects,yet regrettably human beings do what they desire. There must be no Sunni,no Shi'a,no sufi,etc purely Muslims. i do no longer think of something comes out of the sects different than quite a number of sect questioning they're extra beneficial than the others,some sects taking and leaving what they desire from the Quran,distorting Islam.it rather is with all faiths.Sects are not good,yet there are continuously one useful sect questioning they're the terrific and making a picture of ways that faith must be,while they're incorrect themselves. There ought to in basic terms be Muslims and that's it. No Sunni,Shia,etc. Surah 3,103 And carry quickly, all jointly via the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be no longer divided between yourselves; and bear in strategies with gratitude Allah's favour on you

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think they damage Islam.Live by the Quran,not a bunch of traditions that have nothing to do with Islam.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Definitely damage the religion. There are suppose to be no sects at all, no sunni, shia, etc. It's all man made.

These sects are dividing the ummah.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

out of them only one is right.

Prophet Mohammad pbuh said that there will be 72 sects and only one of them will enter in heaven.

• 9 years ago

the truth is the truth. no "versatility" required.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.