I like this friend of mine (a girl), and I want to get her a Christmas gift but...?

There's this friend of mine, and I really like her. I've been thinking of getting her a Christmas gift. The thing is, I don't know if she'll like it.

I was thinking of getting her something that wasn't too big, like a medium sized stuffed toy with a card, chocolates and candy. I don't think she knows that I like her.

Is this an okay present? Girls, if you do not like the guy, would you find this gift weird? Oh, and would it be okay if I put it in her locker at work if I don't get the chance to do it in person? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

A surprise present is always fun so putting it in her locker is an adorable idea if you can't give it to her in person :)

And well, the chocolates might be a bit to much of a big step. If she doesn't know, that'll be a clear give away that might send her rinning for the hills! D:

The stuffed animal with a card should be fine. And if you want her to get the hint that you like her without freaking her out, then write a cute little something in the card for her!

Good Luck!

good day! So this is what I certainly have on my Christmas wishlist!:D i'm 15 and a a million/2 even with the undeniable fact that. Tweak it in case you ought to! DSLR digital camera New handbag outfits Spirit hood appropriate whiskey abdomen button piercing or 2nd ear piercing funds Highlights or a sparkling hair colour All WoW expansions New wallet Absinthe rings makeup (i for my section desire some new mascara, and lip products haha) Scale yet different than that, i'm additionally requesting extra freedom so i will carry out with my friends extra and occasion:)