MJ Fam! Speech about Michael JacksoN?!?

Okay so i am doing a persuasive speech about why MJ was the greatest entertainer of all time but i need a GRABBER! something that will reel in the audience right away!

any suggestions!!? A quote by him? or something???

Favorite Answer

I like the previous answers. ^ They're all good ideas.

[The ones that aren't rude and ignorant.]

I think that if you mention a few quotes others said about him..I think that would be good. And I think that maybe if you would end it with one of his quotes...like about if you enter this world knowing you are loved and leave the world knowing the same then everything that happens in between can be dealt with...you know something like that...but if you just say a few of his biggest achievements...say how many *amazing* fans he has :) umm..you know stuff like that...a GRABBER..hmm..to me, it seems like everything about him is a grabber but knowing that there are haters and just want to argue about it..that's the thing..I'm trying to think of a reallly big thing to throw at them..hmm.

he did have haters..but he didn't let them get him down.

he loved his fans..his fans loved/love him.

his dance moves were like no one else...

NO ONE will EVER duplicate him..

no one will ever be the "next" king of pop or anything close to it

his voice was soooo angelic.

he had a voice like no one else.<3

people try to imitate him..but they'll never come close

stuff like that...

I'm sure no matter what you end up going with, it'll sound great...

I mean it IS about Michael Jackson ♥

A quote by MJ sounds perfect, here are a few:

“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”

“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

“And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”

Or if you wish to use a quote by someone else:

“Oh, God! That boy moves in a very exceptional way. That’s the greatest dancer of the century”. - Fred Astaire

“I didn’t want to leave this world without knowing who my descendant was. Thank you Michael!”- Fred Astaire (shortly before his death)

“The only male singer who I’ve seen besides myself and who’s better than me – that is Michael Jackson.” – Frank Sinatra

Hope that helps.

• ?

first of all I continually have got here across Michael to be outstanding-looking. it is not any longer the terrific %, yet he continues to be cute. If I had vitiligo i could do regardless of became had to regulate it, yet no longer via fact i could want trustworthy pores and skin. there are a number of photos of him the place the patchy factors are patently seen (his palms and neck fairly), and that i've got continually felt undesirable for Michael whilst the fool tabloid newshounds accused him of attempting to be Caucasian. So in answer on your question, i could choose for a lighter shade.

• Start by mentioning the statistics around Thriller. In reference to quotes you can do a search on that and there's heaps of sites featuring quotes by MJ.

Forget about MJ do a speech about a real icon not an evil pedo like him,if you go ahead with this people will mock you,dont put yourself in a awkward position.

Start by asking "have you ever"

Put the audience in his shoes at the first part to grab their attention.

Source(s): Took a public speaking and debate class.
  • You're lying by saying that Wacko was the "greatest entertainer of all time"

Maybe start with something like "Have you ever been a pedophile?"

You can start by asking,What is an icon? or What is a genius?