Why does my Intermatic pool timer, pool pump, and manual on/off switch not work?

After making some odd sounds, my pool's pump stopped working. I thought the pump had gone bad but the timer lost power and stopped keeping time too. I checked the circuit breakers and none of them had popped, so i cycled the ones dealing with the pool off then on and got no response. I also cycled the main... show more After making some odd sounds, my pool's pump stopped working. I thought the pump had gone bad but the timer lost power and stopped keeping time too. I checked the circuit breakers and none of them had popped, so i cycled the ones dealing with the pool off then on and got no response. I also cycled the main switch by the pump that sends power to the timer and pump, but still nothing. The only thing getting power seems to be the pool's light.
Update: Would the pump going bad cause the timer to stop working because as far as i can tell, they're both independently powered?