Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Should i allow my girlfriend to wear green jeans?

She wore green jeans once and I didnt like how she looked in them so I require her to wear blue jeans whenever we're together. now she's asking for my permission to wear green jeans... should i allow her to?

Favorite Answer

Should I allow her to? Is that really how you ended this question?

Wow. Does she tell you what you can and cannot wear? If she did, would you actually listen?

You need to pull your head out of your ***, and respect your woman. She is a human being and is justified in her decision to wear whatever she wants, without having to worry about your ridiculous judgements of her.

If you truly cared for this girl, you'd let her express herself however she sees fit. I'm surprised she hasn't left your sorry *** behind and let you wallow in your own sorry excuse of a world.

The reason she's so upset is because she gave you the money which in her terms was go buy a button up shirt. She really has no right to tell you what to wear at all and the fact that she gets rather dramatic is rather off putting. Honestly the only ways to fix this are either wait it out and don't wear the shirt when she is present, return the shirt and get the damned button up, or go buy a button up from the store and keep your awesome new shirt. Good luck good sir

I would let her because she really loves you enough to ask for your permission so she doesn't embarrass you. If you really feel uncomfortable with her wearing the green jeans, I would say "I would wear the blue ones because blue is in style now" or something like that just so she knows they don't look that good on her.

Source(s): Answer mine PLEASE PLEASE? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AryIF...

She shouldn't have for permission to wear something and you shouldn't have to "require" her to wear anything. Basically let her wear what she wants, don't judge her. If you didn't like the way they looked you should of just told her how you felt, nicely.. Not made requirements for what she can wear when you guys are together.

Fist of all your girlfriend shouldn't need your permission to wear green jeans. She can if she wants to. Part of being her boyfriend is accepting there are several items of clothing she will wear and you wont particularly like them but they are part of who they are. She may not like a particular item of clothing you wear. Do you ask her permission? Let her be who she wants to be and wear what she wants to wear. It almost sound like you get embarrassed by her sometimes but accept it. Move on. Let her wear green jeans. Purple if she wants to.

ok ok ok im confused on how you can "allow' her to do anything. Especially when it comes to her wardrobe. No you should tell her wear what she wants because you are not her father you cant tell her what she is allowed to wear anyways!

• Tass

LMFAO - dude, you're a control freak and sure way to fast track your poor 'girlfriend' into the arms of a guy who cares about her not the way she dresses !!

Your not the boss of her.

She has her own dress sense , and you have yours.

Give her the permission before Pedo-Bear comes and finds you.

you "require her to wear" - sounds like you are a control freak - let's all hope she sees this, moves on, and wears whatever she wants to wear

you dont really get a say in it.

it like jeans racist! haha

but seriously its not your choice, you shouldnt allow her to do anything because your not in charge!