Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsPDAs & Handhelds · 9 years ago

Do I need to enrol for MFi program to make a bluetooth app for iPhone?

MFi Program is for those companies who develop accesories for Iphone. I just want to make a bluetooth app for Iphone and not really a bluetooth device. Do I still have to enrol for MFi program?

• M D
    Favorite Answer

no. just download the dev kit from apple/itunes.

it is not elementary - I recommend like no longer elementary to the quantity that folk spend years researching the thank you to jot down perfect in objective C. My important different who's fluent in C, C++, HTML, own abode page and Java, just to call some, nonetheless took 6 months to earnings sufficient to make an application in objective C and he's rather proficient. starting to be Doodle leap possibly took around 2 months, no longer consisting of the time to make the graphics. simple as they're it is not continually that trouble-free. upload me as a splash, i will factor you in the excellent direction in case you elect to earnings greater. playstation - i'm a developer too, in spite of the reality that I in simple terms make video games, relatively simple, no longer something overly outstanding - yet.