What are the possible reasons for not being able to find a bottle of wine of a certain vintage?

My family have a bottle of Mount Veeder Winery - Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa Valley - Vintage 1998. I know nothing about wine, but I was curious about what types of food this kind of wine would pair good with, so I went to the net. My curiosity went on, and I wanted to see how much a bottle like this would cost? But... show more My family have a bottle of Mount Veeder Winery - Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa Valley - Vintage 1998. I know nothing about wine, but I was curious about what types of food this kind of wine would pair good with, so I went to the net. My curiosity went on, and I wanted to see how much a bottle like this would cost? But for whatever reason, I can't find this vintage year. Not even on the winery's own website!