Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

My friend says "the Jews control America"?

Is this correct? I've heard a lot of people say that the "Jewish lobby" in the States has significant power over American politics (particularly with regards to the USA's stance towards Israel). Is my friend right? or is this just an anti-jewish conspiracy theory?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim J
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Here is something that was actually said by Aerial Sharon

“Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that. . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and they know it.” -Israeli PM Ariel Sharon to FM Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio Oct 3, 2001.

"Have played golf with Joe Kennedy [US Ambassador in Britain, father of JFK]. According to him, Chamberlain declared that Zionism and world Jewry have forced England to enter the war."

James Forrestal Diaries, (Cassel and Co., London 1952), (US Secretary of State) ..

Go Figure

Now if you also take into account Jewish cultural influence on the Media and nots let forget the Jews at the higher Echelons of power in the US in the 3 branches of Government in proportion to their numbers they should be minuscule.

Also the USA absolves itself of any meaningful criticism of Israel, the US funds Israel to the tune of Billions and we seriously cant say that there is no control influence by Zionists on the US government?

Its true that Zionism has a massive influence on the US government those that refuse to see the extent of that influence are blinding themselves to the obvious.

Just look into the influence of Jews in the Soviet Bloc, Hungary, Russia, Czechoslovakia and others, every war and conflict you will see the influence of the Jew somewhere. Your Friend is right, listen to him before its too late.

• 9 years ago

Research suggests that Jews have no greater majority of any significance in any public positions of influence than any other ethnic group. I suggest your friend is slightly dull and would benefit greatly from some further research on the subject. I hope this was an off the cuff comment he made rather than the outcome from a long and meaningful debate. No knowing much with regards to the ethnic makeup of the influencing factors of US politics I can admittedly only pass judgement on the (1st) world as a whole and of the UK of course. But I suggest your friend may well be an ignorant racist simpleton with limited education and even less in the way of detailed research behind him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He is lying because he hates Jews.

No it is not correct.

Someone 'answers' ; "Not Jews. (my insert here between the parenthesis, claiming it's not Jew is simply disguising their antisemitism by trying to make it about Israel but what is Israel, other then the JEWISH state, this same influence from Saudi Arabia and Syria etc... is ignored and they pretend it supposedly does not exist)

Pro-Israeli lobbies in the White House.

But don't ask this in Yahoo, most people here are idiots. Ask a college professor, scholar, intellect...etc. They will give you the truth.

The Neoconservative losers here are complete morons."

This is from a leftist that claims Sarah Palin is supposedly mentally ill.

This just proves once again that NAZILIBS are the racist Jew haters promoting all the know nothing antisemitic 'scholars' that promote the brainwashing on college campuses which are funded by anti American organizations like CAIR.

Follow the money.

And that other link with the name 'jewishlobby' in it is from the IHR Insititue for historical review, which is a White Aryan organization that also tries to minimize or deny altogether the holocaust.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Long read, I will go with Sharon saying "The USA and Israel are friends" since Jews do not control the US government By the way Israel was our friend until Obama sided with Hamas, surprise surprise

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your friend is wrong......The Jews OWN America.....they control every facet of America through media and press plus politics. This is why America is hated throughout the world for its disgusting propping up of the Terrorist state of Isreal and its 60+ year persecution of the Palestinian people. Middle east terrorism was brought about by this evil regime who use their wallowing in their misery about the holocaust. They open holocaust centres like burger King opens burger joints. The Russian people lost 20 million people but dont bleat about it. Yes...they were horribly treated.....so more reason not to persecute the people of Palestine.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes...and anybody who thinks otherwise is an idiot ...or a Jew....Israel is the 51st State of the US....

Source(s): Fr ed told me over a pint in Mulligans....
  • olddog
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Your friend is right.

• Your friend is stuck in the year 1951.

Source(s): laissez faire
  • 9 years ago

I thought most people in the US were Chirstians.

• 9 years ago

yes. he is true.

do you know, US federal reserve bank is a private bank. this bank can destroy US in a moment. who control US federal bank. Rothschild. A Jewish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.