Which two cars would you say are the worst ever produced by the USA and Britain?

That is to say one from each to make the two. For my money, I'd have to go with the 1991 Cadillac Seville STS for the US and the 1984 Jaguar XJ for the Brits. The Caddy is my pick as it was the epitome of GM's marketer's struggle to produce a BMW competitor. It wound up having the road going nature... show more That is to say one from each to make the two.

For my money, I'd have to go with the 1991 Cadillac Seville STS for the US and the 1984 Jaguar XJ for the Brits. The Caddy is my pick as it was the epitome of GM's marketer's struggle to produce a BMW competitor. It wound up having the road going nature of a schooner and the reliability of a horny cat. The Jag makes the list as it was essentially developed in the death throes of British Leyland and although it may have featured the performance needed of a high priced Euro lux car of the day, the one that a friend's mom of mine had self combusted one afternoon while we were in traffic on our way home from school. It practically melted to the pavement.
1 answer 1