What should I wear with this top?

I bought this top in peridot GREEN because it is SOOOO pretty and very flattering but I'm unsure what to wear it with. Any suggestions?

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.deta...

Favorite Answer

That is such a nice shirt! I imagine it would look great with a pair of skinny or straight dark rinse jeans and I big purse. For something more "important" like for work, work party, church, date etc. I recomend khakis or suit pants you would also add the top of the suit.

Whatever you pick will look just fine those are just some ideas. Hope I helped.

You could just wear a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, and I don't know where you live but if you live in southern CA or a warm weathered place then you could wear it with some basket weaved sandles or gladiators. If its cold you could wear it with a great leather jacket, dark wash skinny jeans and some great boots.

A dark wash skinny jeans & to add a little extra umpf; black heels or flats. If it's cold, tan/ dark brown boots. Accessorize as well, & have fun with it :)

Just plain jeans, straight hair, gold jewelery, strapless gold heels, and maybe sunglasses. I pictured it in my mind and it looks good. If you need a bag, a black one with gold studs or zippers would probably do just fine. :D

I would say just some straight leg jeans. Or if you wanted it to be more dressy, maybe some black dress pants/trousers.

I would wear either dark jeans or a black mini-skirt. Looks really cute!

• ~ dark bell bottom jeans with some silver jewelry, purple hand bag, white shoes (heels)

~ White pants or jeans with gold jewelry, black hand bag, brown boots

~ dark skirt with some silver jewelry, purple hand bag, white shoes (heels)

I hope this helps

A tight jeans of blue color

What should you wear with a top? A bottom.