Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Is roblox the best game ever created?

Favorite Answer

I love Roblox, but it probably isn't the best game ever created. I've played many games, and I still can't decide which it the best. I guess it's just opinions. I don't play it that much though after 2 years of being on Roblox.

If you haven't played Roblox before, you should, if you like building and creating things. Theres many different types of categories of games you can visit that players have created, such as war games, obbies, roleplaying.. etc.

Theres seriously a lot of things you can do: (you might have to subscribe for Builder's Club)

1. Create groups for people to join

2. Create up to 10 places in your account for free

3. Create Decals (pictures you can upload and put in your place by putting on bricks in building mode)

4. Create virtual t-shirts, shirts, pants to wear and sell to players

5. Create models of things you built on Roblox

6. Browse the Catalog and buy things for your character such as Hats, faces, gear, bodies, other creations made by players

7. Roblox Forum

I became successful in Roblox by making many shirts and pants for a cheap price for other players to buy. Acc: Tophthetomboy

Though, the community has gone downhill over the years, but Roblox is still a very enjoyable game and has been going through many exciting updates constantly.

Source(s): 2 years of being on Roblox

Roblox is the best best game in the world!!

Things roblox have:

Role-playing games

action

Romance(i guess)

horror

etc.

it has all kinds!!So play roblox now. friend me. my name is valerio47 btw.if u want to ask questions.go on roblox and message me. XD. dont forget to not be a noob lolz.and chirstopher,try play it ur self.lolz.

No. it has its upsides and its downsides.

Upsides:

Fun and easy to use

Easy chat features

Easy to build your own game

Most people are friendly

Hard to get hacked

No viruses

User-friendly interface

Downsides:

Lots of spam in comments

Memberships are way overpriced

Online dating

Lag on mobile devices

Extreme lack of customization options without Robux

No more Tix

A lot of trolls and mean 8 year olds

A lot of games don't load properly

Glitchy

Roblox Studio often crashes

Like A Boss.

Yes, but everyone has different opinions on different games, and although roblox is getting more popular, it gets updated a lot now, and they've changed the logos too. But they haven't worked on reducing spam or stopping OD'ers. And they should make it so all players have a chance at making badges along with their game.

In my opinion, yes. You can make the game, script, build, play other games, be part of wars, and much more.

I enjoy roblox A LOT!!! I play roblox practically everyday lolz.

I use a roblox generator to generate unlimited roblox robux & tix http://tinyurl.com/lcnf3uz

Hope this helps :) Enjoy ;)

It's soooooo fun I think everyone should play it

IT IS LITERALLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD

it is because the computer or the phone or the ipod.