Is a Canada Goose jacket worth the price?

Okay so I want to get a Cananda Goose jacket and at the place where I would get it costs $ 228. I tried one on before so I know that it is warm. Theres a few things though. First im sorta against that they use real fur :/ i kinda feel bad to get it. Secondly I want it in white. Will it get dirty and if it does will stains or whatever come out? Lastly I heard that when they get wet they stink :/ can u wash them? Does anyone knoww ???

Sooo is this worth it? I dont want to buy it if im not going to like it after.

Favorite Answer

First off, the price is good. You're getting a high quality, durable product that will last you several years. If you have a problem with the use of animal furs/down, you probably should look at more synthetic options, however, I will say that there is nothing warmer than a down-filled jacket. I have lived in Northern Canada, where temperatures frequently dip into the -60s (c), and my down filled parka kept me toasty. If you aren't dealing with extreme conditions, however, go with something synthetic. As for white... I'd avoid it, but I'm accident prone so of course I'd say that :)

As for cleaning: When your garment requires cleaning, be sure to closely follow the directions on the contents label on the inside of the garment. A well-looked after Canada Goose garment will easily last for more than a decade, if not a lifetime.

Down-Insulated:
 When your down-filled parka requires cleaning, it is important that you take it to a dry cleaner and that you do not machine wash it. Machine washing your parka will void the warranty. If your parka has a removable fur option, remove the fur ruff before dry cleaning. If you have a small stain on your parka, another option is to spot-wash the parka with a bleach-free detergent and water.

Non-Insulated: 
Your non-insulated jacket may be machine washed in cold water using a bleach-free detergent. Do not dry clean and do not tumble dry. Simply hang your jacket to dry and iron on a cool setting if necessary.

(canada-goose.com/faq/)

Of course,it is worth the price.You're getting a high quality, durable product that will last you several years.but i want to tell you a wonderful shopping platfom which has goose jacket with exciting quality and price.

I think you would be fond of them.

Not worth it. It's unethical and someone is bound to come up and throw red paint over you.

Then how about this site www.cmaccess.net?