Error for height estimation?

A surveyor, standing 30 ft from the base of a building, measures the angle of elevation to the top of the building to be 75 degrees. How accurately must the angle be measured for the percentage error in estimating the height of the building to be less than 4%?

I'm not looking for the answer to the problem, just to be pointed in the right direction. With the information provided, I can get the height of the building, but unfortunately that's not the question. I think I need to apply a differential to it some kind of way. Reviewed the chapter and checked MML looking for a similar problem.

Thanks for any help.

Favorite Answer

Amazing, I thought I had this problem about a week ago, but I actually had this exact problem for homework about a year ago from my AP Calc BC class and asked the very same question on yahoo answers. So here's what someone answered:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200911... (that was my question from about a year ago). Hope that helped!

Edit:

if you need more help with this problem, edit your question. I will try and figure it out again. I did get it once, I'm bound to get it again, lol =)