Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sports Pro asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Santana Moss, Miles Austin, or Mike Williams (TB)?

pick 2

BQ: orton or roethlisberger or vick??

Update:

austins points are coming off tds only and moss is questionable

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Miles Austin is a must-start. Santana Moss is playing an injury decimated secondary whose head coach has just been fired. Mike Williams is playing against a secondary that looked a lot better last week so I would start Miles Austin and Santana Moss.

BQ: All three QBs are strong options, but you gotta ride the Vick wave while it lasts.

• 1 decade ago

Williams - as you say, Austin gets points by scoring, but the Saints have allowed the fewest fantasy points to WRs - only 1014 receiving yds and 3 TDs to WRs all year.

I'd take Vick over Roethlisberger despite the tough match up (Chicago has allowed the fewest fantasy points to opposing QBs), but I would take Orton over Vick this week.

• 1 decade ago

Moss and Williams

Vick for sure.

• 1 decade ago

Moss and Austin

Vick

• 1 decade ago

Moss and Austin

Vick

best answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.