Who agrees that the Patriot Act makes people anti-American and European hate speech laws makes people racist?

The Patriot Act allows AMERICAN CITIZENS to be detained without any reason. That means YOU.

In Europe you are not allowed to voice an opinion against Islam or Zionism, even though you CAN be against those things without hating Middle Eastern people or Jewish people, you just disagree with some of them, but no they get arrested for voicing a disagreement.

All these laws are just so stupid I hate 'em all!!! I try not to be racist or anti-American because I am American but I don't like any of the countries or governments on this planet, I am an anarchist and anarchists need to have our own nation somewhere on this planet but we don't, so don't tell me to "love it or leave it" because none of your punk-***es are going to make me leave it.

And you can't be arrested for saying you're an anarchist. Moron. It doesn't work like that. You have to make an actual violent threat to be arrested. Educate yourself. Religions and Nations are both very dangerous forces that you should think twice about supporting, as is the European Union. Islam is an EMPIRE in the middle east, btw. All those nations follow the same laws, making them an empire by extension, if the Qu'ran is the "emperor", and the Qu'ran IS filled with violent verses if you get the "right version".

Noone should be afraid to speak out against ANYTHING. You don't "owe it" to your country to be patriotic, you think your patriotism is going to make homeless veterans "un-homeless"?

Do you think arresting people for speaking out against a violent culture is going to promote peace or tolerance? Look at where this hate is coming from, hatred against minorities was INVENTED by the English ****ing government and now look at you, you're STILL the source of hatred except now its hatred against white people. The government is ****ing evil dude.

All of you who are brainwashed by our socialist-capitalist cluster**** empire of stupidity spread throughout the world, or who are brainwashed by religion patriotism or political correctness, are too blind to see that hate is not the way as I have. You see hate and you think the answer is to pile MORE hate on top of it. You are not a Jedi.

Wizard09 I'm going to taser you for hate speech!

Majordun, did you even read the question?

What do Anarchists have to do with Muslims? They're like, opposites.

Best Answer

Some. Some. You count and I count too.

You think anarchists do well in Muslim culture? Good luck.

You need to pay more attention to what's going on.

-1/31/07 UK Policy Exchange poll of what young Muslims want: Sharia law, 40%; execute apostates, 36%; women to be veiled, 75%

-07/09 Denmark: 55% of Muslims think criticizing religion should be forbidden; 64% support curtailing freedom of speech.

-7/27/08 Timesonline, 33% of UK Muslim students support killing for islam

-1/30/09 Timesonline: In the UK Muslim growth rate between 2004 and 2008 was 10 times faster than the rest of society

-2/09 The Finnish Ministry of Defense published a position paper saying: In 1991 there were 300 mosques in Russia. Today there are 8,000, financed by Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia

05/22/07: Pew Research poll said 40% of US Muslims don’t believe Muslims did 9/11; only 58% had a very unfavorable opinion of Al Qaeda; Muslims blame us for Muslim violence against us twice as often as we do; 26% think suicide bombings are justified

-7/6/06 Pew Global UK poll: 71% muslims are pro-Iran with 60% supporting Iran possessing nukes

-5/09: Gallup poll said only 33% of US Muslims believe Islam encourages violence against us.

-5/07 Pew poll: 22% of EU muslims support suicide bombings; Germany 22%, Spain 29%, Britain 35%, France 42%; 86% of EU muslims see increasing pride in Islam as a good thing

-7/09 U of Maryland poll: Only 3% of world’s Muslims believe Muslims did 9/11

-8/8/09 Telegraph: Europe's Muslim population has more than doubled in the past 30 years and will have doubled again by 2015

-9/15/09 Telegraph: #1 newborn boy’s name in London is Mohamed

-10/28/10 Mailonline: Mohamed is now #1 boy’s name in Britain, double what it was 11 years ago

Is there a pattern?

-In 8/09 Bosnia’s Muslim spiritual leader Mustafa Ceric called for Sharia law and declared Christian Serbian Muslim-majority territory boarding Montenegro as Muslim homelands. Yes, the same Muslims we saved from ethnic cleansing when we bombed Christian Serbs are claiming more Serbian land.

-8/19/10 AndKronos Int’l: Muslims claim land INSIDE Montenegro as Muslim homelands.

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

"In Europe you are not allowed to voice an opinion against Islam or Zionism, even though you CAN be against those things without hating Middle Eastern people or Jewish people, you just disagree with some of them, but no they get arrested for voicing a disagreement."

Serious ? because I have never been arrested or meet anybody who was been arrested for those things.

• Dale

Nobody. Are you asking a question or talking to yourself?