"CAN YOU IDENTIFY" this composer, by solving the below ARITHMETIC EQUATION?

The number of his compositions written in one genre, added to his age when he died, equals the century year in which he died. CENTURY YEAR DEFINITION: using this year as an example - 2010="10" (only last two digits) Obviously the key to this equation is the number of his compositions written in... show more The number of his compositions written in one genre, added to his age when he died, equals the century year in which he died.

CENTURY YEAR DEFINITION: using this year as an example - 2010="10" (only last two digits)

Obviously the key to this equation is the number of his compositions written in one genre.

EQUATION: (number of compositions in one genre) + (age at death) = (century year of death)

Good luck,

Alberich

P.S. - if further clarification is needed, just ask, and I will TRY to accommodate.
Update: @@@@ "del_icious..": Forsooth - and I thought I was being so brilliant. And I would only quibble with regards to the number of his stage-works, and life span. I know of/only familiar with 13 of them: Die Feen - Das Liebersverbot - Renzi -The Flying Dutchman - Tannhauser - Lohengrin - Ring... show more @@@@

"del_icious..": Forsooth - and I thought I was being so brilliant.

And I would only quibble with regards to the number of his stage-works, and life span. I know of/only familiar with 13 of them:

Die Feen - Das Liebersverbot - Renzi -The Flying Dutchman - Tannhauser - Lohengrin - Ring cycle=4 - Tristan - Meistersinger - and Parsifal. What is the 14th?

And I based his age calclations only upon the years (not specifically the total number of months).
Update 2: @@@@ "del_icious..": thanks for you edification - had never heard of "Die Hochzeit". In light of a closely related, just previously posted question, am seriously pondering whether or not I should even contemplate attempting a "next" (question):... show more @@@@

"del_icious..": thanks for you edification - had never heard of "Die Hochzeit".

In light of a closely related, just previously posted question, am seriously pondering whether or not I should even contemplate attempting a "next" (question): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...