Culturally speaking do most blacks realize that christianity didn't start out in africa?

Christianity did not start out in africa, so why would they claim that Jesus was black? They're claiming the savior of a religion that started in another continent as someone of their race? And no I am not saying Jesus was white either okay? The fact that Im arguing that Jesus was not black does not mean... show more Christianity did not start out in africa, so why would they claim that Jesus was black? They're claiming the savior of a religion that started in another continent as someone of their race?

And no I am not saying Jesus was white either okay? The fact that Im arguing that Jesus was not black does not mean that Im arguing he was white. Those are two different things.
Update: @ anthony. If you want to spend your days in hell that's fine by me, but just because you dont believe in god that does not mean it's fake. I have my beliefs and you have your...well whatever you guys believe in or dont believe in.
Update 2: Jesus was an arab jew from the middle east, how on earth could he have been black?

Adam and eve were black since they were the first humans, but years had passed by and Im sure other races came about later on and thus Jesus turned out to be an arab jew.