Asian Women Is There Any Reason Beyond The Unknown Why You Would Or Would Not Date A Black Man?

We know the stereotypes for Asians and Blacks alike. Each has their own, and each is not indicative of the races in general. Believe it or not the vast majority of Black men are educated, out of jail, and productive citizens. The vast majority do not sell crack or behave as abusive bad boys. The following... show more We know the stereotypes for Asians and Blacks alike. Each has their own, and each is not indicative of the races in general. Believe it or not the vast majority of Black men are educated, out of jail, and productive citizens. The vast majority do not sell crack or behave as abusive bad boys.

The following questions are for the Asian women who are open to interracial dating but have not considered Black men. The stereotypes however, are strong do they effect your decision to date Black men or is it access to them? Does family play a role? If you do date or would consider Black men what reason do you think other Asian women would consider or choose not to date Black men?

I know some are gonna say preference and that is true we all have a preference for certain things. But just cause John is Black and likes fish does not mean Mike must also like fish because he is Black. I sometimes feel people think colored folks of all races all think and act the same, with the same desires and love interests. I do not think it is a crazy idea that while Hong likes White men, Lifen might like brown men, and Jia might have a thing for Black men.

So my question is for the other huge number of Asian women who date interracial why would you qualify or disqualify a Black man. Besides Whites are there any other races you would consider dating if not Black men?