Ramadan - If Shaytan leads someone out on a limb?

how far do you think they can get before he breaks it off?

Salam Alaikum

• Favorite Answer

Wa 'alaykom asalaam...

dear sister.....

"He said: My Lord! Because Thou hast sent me astray, I verily shall adorn the path of error for them in the earth, and shall mislead them every one, Save such of them as are Thy perfectly devoted slaves."[Al-Qur'an 15:39-40]

"And on them did Satan prove true his idea, and they followed him, all but a party that believed. But he had no authority over them,- except that We might test the man who believes in the Hereafter from him who is in doubt concerning it: and thy Lord doth watch over all things." [Al-Qur'an 34:20-21]

turn to Allah subhana wa ta'ala with your troubles and keep patience concerning them.....

"He said: "I only complain of my distraction and anguish to Allah, and I know from Allah that which ye know not... " [Al-Qur'an: Yusuf (12):86]

turn to Allah subhana wa ta'ala with your troubles and keep patience concerning them. Keep patience concerning them! Keep patience concerning them! Allah subhana wa ta'ala listens to our pleas but timing might be of the essence for whatever reason. Allah subhana wa ta'ala knows best.....

shaytan can only lead someone out on a limb if they allow it...the limb cannot get broken if there is steadfast faith surely.....

read Al-Qur'an.....and trust in Allah subhana wa ta'ala.....

Peace.

:::Addendum::

received this in my inbox this morning that thought would share with you....a thought for the day that might be befitting insha'Allah:

"It is according to the extent of our consciousness of prayer that our prayer reaches God." ~ Hazrat Inayat Khan

here is the accompanying commentary, verbatim:

"Our follies and errors are natural; but when we defend ourselves, making virtues of our shortcomings and trying to hide our errors, it is as if we nurtured our errors, trying to make them grow. The only real method of growth is to judge ourselves constantly and to see where we fail; then in prayer to ask for pardon and right guidance.

Man often thinks that, as God is the Knower of the heart there can be no need of any recital or gesture in prayer; but that it would surely be sufficient if he were to sit in the silence and think of God. But this is not so; it is according to the extent of a man's consciousness of prayer that this prayer reaches God. If your body is still and only your mind is working, it means that part of your being is in prayer and part not; for man has both mind and body, so that the complete being must be praying.

http://wahiduddin.net/mv2/archives/prayer.htm

But an inquiring mind will ask, 'If God is within man, then all our troubles and difficulties, our feelings and our attitudes towards Him and also our faults, are known to Him. So what need is there to express them in prayer?' It is like saying, 'Because I love a certain person, why should I show it?' Expression is the nature of life. When every part of man's mind and body expresses his feeling, his thought, his aspiration, then it produces its full effect.

http://wahiduddin.net/mv2/IX/IX_7.htm "

......Salaams..

Jejune!!

• F.S

Make your Imaan strong, nothing he can do.....