How long can it take to go from stage 5 cirrhosis to stage 6?

My mother in law just informed that she has stage 5 cirrhosis of the liver this is non alcoholic, and she does not have hepatitis, just fatty liver. They said at stage 6 she would need consultation to be put on a transplant list. I actually have a few ?s about this. 1.) How long does it typically take to reach... show more My mother in law just informed that she has stage 5 cirrhosis of the liver this is non alcoholic, and she does not have hepatitis, just fatty liver. They said at stage 6 she would need consultation to be put on a transplant list. I actually have a few ?s about this. 1.) How long does it typically take to reach stage 6 2.) whats the typical lifespan of someone who has stage 6 cirrhosis? 3.) what are the chances that she would get a transplant given her medical history, she had breast cancer in 2004, triple bypass surgery in 2005, is diabetic, not insulin depede pendant and has nuropathy from her diabetes. She is also on many medications. 4.) why in the heck have they not cut down on her meds since her liver cannot process it all? I only know some of what she is on, aspirin for her heart, Oxycontin, oxycotin. Like I said this only only the few meds that I know she is on she takes roughly guessing around 10-15 different medicines prescribed by her dr.