Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

School basketball game? ;)?

I am at tha basketball game right now n I'm really bored. And -I am tha water girl and half time is over. Should I roam the cafetiria or whaa?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Just text a little more to YA

• doyan
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

all real i will bypass against a super type of the recommend above. USE the team to your income psych up and out psych the different gamers (on the different team it particularly is do no longer try this to your teammates) attempt to make your combatants demanding get them to experience what you experience lead them to difficulty with regard to the team. you will grow to be greater comfortable with the team being there. once you heat up do it faraway from the team in case you may in case you may sink them there you're fantastic and you would be waiting to be fantastic. so make the photos user-friendly an user-friendly shot you sink is so lots greater suited than a annoying shot you merely neglected for psychological and scoring motives. now thats psychological, and now actual. consume nicely drink WATER no longer Gatorade or any of that crap. I additionally recommend a banana or something with tomatoes on it because of the fact they help with cramps and you do no longer want a cramp contained in direction of a recreation. GET a competent NIGHTS relax. people don't comprehend how significant it particularly is. get a towel reason you do no longer want a slippery ball positioned on sturdy shoes so which you do no longer slip over hurting you bodily and psychologically. prefer to comprehend the superb piece of recommend: have exciting!!!!!!!!

• Nathan
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

yes you go right ahead and roam the cafeteria and tell them i sent you

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

after halftime is done join in on the game

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i think you should stay in the cafeteria and make me a sandwich

• Whatever just walk around so you don't get bored if not then idk just text or something

• 9 years ago

idk yeah i guess if ur that bored

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.