Do people actually receive my messages and flirts?

I just signed up for zoosk and plenty of fish I have been sending messages and flirts like crazy I have not got one response not even an acknowledgment do people on the receiving end even get my messages or is this all in vain? I even have like 6 pictures up and I was completely honest about my body profile etc...

• PeteR
    Favorite Answer

I assume that you are a guy.

This is how the world works.

Each woman receives about 800 messages and flirts - 99 percent of them from guys they would never talk to in a million years.

Every guy sends out about 800 messages and flirts to every hot or cute or fun looking woman - 99 percent of whom have no interest in that guy.

Women spend all of their time wading through messages - and respond to those few who are interesting to them.

Men spend most of their time waiting for those few women who might be interested in them to respond to them.

Welcome to the real world.

• Ann

Yes, Don't be so impatient, though.