Why do many Americans erroneously think blond,blue eyed northern Europeans are the "only" Whites of Europe?

I have quickly noticed on the Y/A site alot of racial ignorance as it pertains to the subject of race.Since when are the blond haired,blue eyed northern Europeans the only "true" racial Whites of the entire European continent?Americans seem to be very unaware that not all northern Europeans possess blond... show more I have quickly noticed on the Y/A site alot of racial ignorance as it pertains to the subject of race.Since when are the blond haired,blue eyed northern Europeans the only "true" racial Whites of the entire European continent?Americans seem to be very unaware that not all northern Europeans possess blond hair & blue eyes.Are you Americans aware that all gentile White Europeans are racially White,regardless of their hair or eye color or the physical location of the European country where they trace their White racial roots to(northern Europe,southern Europe,eastern Europe,western Europe).Americans need to understand that there is more to race than simply hair color & eye color.I have seen many non Whites & mixed race blond haired blue eyed people(Jews,Mestizos,Mulattos,Eurasians) yet I'm not that ignorant to identify them as "White".And by the way the gentile White European race possess all hair colors(black,brown,red,blond) & eye colors(brown,green,blue,hazel).Whites with blond hair & blue eyes are not "Whiter" or "racially purer" than Whites with brown,red,black hair & brown,green,or hazel eyes.