Anonymous

Why do many Americans erroneously think blond,blue eyed northern Europeans are the "only" Whites of Europe?

I have quickly noticed on the Y/A site alot of racial ignorance as it pertains to the subject of race.Since when are the blond haired,blue eyed northern Europeans the only "true" racial Whites of the entire European continent?Americans seem to be very unaware that not all northern Europeans possess blond hair & blue eyes.Are you Americans aware that all gentile White Europeans are racially White,regardless of their hair or eye color or the physical location of the European country where they trace their White racial roots to(northern Europe,southern Europe,eastern Europe,western Europe).Americans need to understand that there is more to race than simply hair color & eye color.I have seen many non Whites & mixed race blond haired blue eyed people(Jews,Mestizos,Mulattos,Eurasians) yet I'm not that ignorant to identify them as "White".And by the way the gentile White European race possess all hair colors(black,brown,red,blond) & eye colors(brown,green,blue,hazel).Whites with blond hair & blue eyes are not "Whiter" or "racially purer" than Whites with brown,red,black hair & brown,green,or hazel eyes.

Favorite Answer

because alot of americans are dumb and dont know international history. Most dont even know their own history, let alone the cultures of other continents.

You got the question wrong, actually, it's usually americans who think the only whites in Europe are the pale, blond and blue eyed scandinavian, which is, of course, stupid. A darker tone of skin doesn't necessarily means mixing with africans, that's incredibly ignorant. The most important factor in the darker tone of skin of southern europeans is simply, EXPOSURE TO THE SUN, due to the lovely weather there is in southern europe... The portuguese, for example, which are, for the most part, brunette, brown or black hair and brown eyes are the LEAST mixed people in Europe and the ones with the oldest genes, most portuguese are direct descendants from the pre-historic peoples that have always inhabited what is now Portugal. Ignorant people refer to the arabs invading southern europe but don't know that the Moors type of colonization wasn't based on "peopling", that is, in the countries the Moors invaded only a small military and political elite was in fact arab, ruling over the already existing population. The same can be said of the Romans, who before the Moors were a much stronger presence in nearly all european countries and their genetic impact was so small it can't be accounted for. Finally, those ignorant fools who think the only whites are northern europeans forget that Modern Civilization, Art, Philosophy, Mathematics, Physics, Medicine, Politics and Social Organization were created by the very dark skinned GREEKS in a time when those pale blondies from the north were nothing but dumb barbarians who could barely read or write.

Seig Heil Nordic Power

I am not American and like it or not that those features show racial purity. Genetically, pure 100% white people have blonde hair and blue eyes and the highest i.q.s. Even Hitler knew this and that's why he supported it. Damn Spaniards are only slightly better than Mexicans. And I mean, slightly.

what the hell are you talking about ive never heard anyone say this and if you didn't know caucasians which most people use to define white can also be arab middle eastern north african and southern asians .. southern europeans are european caucasian as opposed to white because of their mixed bloodlines with moors berbers n arabs go learn something

I personally think Black hair and Brown eye are more attractive on men

• B

Your information is incorrect ..... I am American with blond hair blue eyes and associate with Americans all day every day and have yet to meet any American that believes what you are saying here.

get over it and move on ...........................

• Gina

I had blonde hair, and i died it black and people said i looked waaay better blonde because black tends to make my face look pail.

• I reckon you're confusing American with Nazi pal. I've never heard a yank say any of that...

Well thats basically what "white" is.....

We know that there are white people who arent blonde...o-O where did u get this notion...rubbish