Does 3 day cancellation law apply in ga in verbal contract?

i was given phone # by local elec co. it was help get connected to all services concerning a move seems it was more like a snake oil sales pitch for companies THEY were promoting

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it does.

#

three day contract cancellation - Bloglines

Georgia consumer's guide to your three-day contract cancellation right : very few contracts can be ... When do consumers have a 3-day right to cancel a contract or purchase ...

http://www.bloglines.com/ref/three-day-contract-ca... - Cached

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • silky1
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Yes you can cancel any services with a 3 day advance notice. No contracts were signed and if you feel as though you were taken in a scam then report it to the BBB. Better Business Bureau.

Sending the merchant copy by certified mail will produce legal proof of your attempt to cancel during the three-day cancellation period. Hand-delivered forms should contain a date and signature verifying the merchant received the Notice of Cancellation. If your contract does not contain a Notice of Cancellation form, you may terminate the agreement at any time, but only have three business days to return the notice once it is given to you by the company.

• 4 years ago

a three day grace era would not keep on with on your signing a condo or employ contract. this isn't considered impulse procuring a similar as identifying to purchase a house, because you've placed distinct besides the indisputable fact that into the acquisition of condo application. On a refinance of your domicile you may want to receive a 23 day era in which you may want to change your thoughts, about a refinance even once you've signed the non-public loan refinance docs from the lender. once you employ or employ you've the prospect to look contained in the sources previous to signing the condo or employ contract. usually you may want to have the capacity to work out insects and insects if you're searching careful and analyzing the sources for damages as you should. maximum look to take this chance to work out the position they could position furnishings and they type decorations they could favor to have in the renttal unit. i wish this has been of a few earnings to you, solid success. "wrestle ON"

• 10 years ago

The phone # might be.

Source(s): At the same time, in 2000, when I moved with a couple and one other woman, none of them had contacted the phone company about getting their phone #'s moved and, Verizon(Bell Atlantic at that time), was in the midst of a big strike or something. As a result, when the move happened, the only one with a phone line was me. Because the couple n' the other woman hadn't prepared for the move with the phone company.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.