How does one become a screenplay writer, producer, and director for the film industry?

I'm 18 years old and I sat fall semester out because I was unsure of what I wanted to do, well, to be honest, I have a lot of interest. I want to be a Doctor/surgeon, I want to be involved in the Law Enforcement, and I want to be involved in the Film Industry. My question is, what courses, division, ETC does... show more I'm 18 years old and I sat fall semester out because I was unsure of what I wanted to do, well, to be honest, I have a lot of interest. I want to be a Doctor/surgeon, I want to be involved in the Law Enforcement, and I want to be involved in the Film Industry. My question is, what courses, division, ETC does one take towards their AA Degree to become a screenplay writer, producer, or director for the film industry and television?