ok so, im not really homophobic, but how do i tell this bisexual girl to stop getting so....close to me.?

she knows im strait, but she's always touching my ***, and she tries to make me sit on her lap, i still wanna be her friend but how do i tell her to kinda back off?

thanx in advance.;)

Favorite Answer

Tell her you dont like it. Straightforward, but be nice and subtle.

If you try to lie or divert the topic it will get worse.

Stop it while you can.

If you dont like it, let her know. Be honest and you wont regret it, just make sure you're honest in a way that doesnt hurt her.

:D

• Connor

There's nothing homophobic about what you've said, and as long as you aren't using homophobic slurs when you say no to her, you're not acting like a homophobe.. The best way to tell her is to be blunt, direct, and polite. Try this: "Look, I've told you before that I'm straight. I like you a lot as a friend and a person, but that's as far as it goes. Your flirting is making me very uncomfortable and I'd like you to stop." If she doesn't stop, then you stop ... associating with her.

try to be nice telling her that u just done feel comfortable with her so close...communication is always good

Simple. Just explain to her that you don't like her in that way.

just tell her to stop being a whore, that usually works.