How do i get my mom to let me wear close fitting skinny jeans?

i like skinny jeans. i dont even wear them that tight. they are fitting me perfect and i can even stick my hand down to my calf they are so untight. my mom thinks they are super tight and painted on and that ill get knocked up if i wear them. ALl of my frioends wear WAY tighter jeans than me and she sees that but she will not let me wear 1/2 my jeans cause she thhinks they are toooooo tight. I want to wear them withput being afraid she'll lecture me or make me change when i walk out the front door for school every morning. she doesnt let me d anything. also all my friends wear 10x as much makeup than i do and have a lot more freedom all i want is to wear jeans that dont look like im a wigger. thx

• Favorite Answer

Put on a pair of skinny jeans, and when she tells you to change. Change into another pair of skinny jeans. If she tells you anything tell her that you are going to be late. Tell her that if they were inappropriate, they would be banned from school. Tell her that they see those types of jeans for little kids too. Try to get her to see that they aren't that bad.

• LisaLu

Why do you want to be like all of your friends? All your doing is giving into peer pressure to be like everyone else. Instead of wearing those skinny jeans like all of your friends do, why not find your own style, where you can be yourself and stick to that. Wearing tight fitting clothing does show off too much of your body. It makes old men stare at you, it makes you more likely to get pregnant considering you are already giving into the peer pressure with clothing, so it will be just as easy to give into the peer pressure that a boyfriend, or even just a guy friend will put you through. Make up is pointless, and so are skinny jeans. Let someone know who you are by what your opinions are, not the way you look, otherwise you are just another shallow person.

• che™

Well to save you from a bigger lecture.

Don't talk about how your friends wear make-up & how they were 10x more skinny jeans than you & how they have sooo much more freedom than you cause what my parents always say is this (mainly my mom)

"Are they my children, did we conceive them, did they come out of my va-jay-jay? I don't think so!"

Just tell her that it's your style & your responsible enough to wear it cause you like them, not cause all your other friends do & not for the attention.

My mom was the same way about my skinny jeans, she didn't like them with holes or even to tight on me, but now she understand that I'm getting older & I can't be held back on everything I do or wear, I'm old enough to make my own choices & I know the reasons why.

but also make a bargain, not to wear them all the time.

Good Luck :)

You can get knocked up in tight jeans as well as loose jeans...it isn't really that jeans that count, it's what you *do*. Try to make your mother understand this.

Maybe you can start wearing really short skirts for awhile, you know...make those skinny jeans look appealing to your mom ;).

• ?

Maybe tell her that wearing baggy jeans is unflattering and like you said makes you look like a "wigger" or something.

Source(s): TD for trying to help you..what a b*tch
  • Meh

make a deal with your mom and ask her if you can wear it once a week or something. she think you're too sexy for it and all the boys will be attracted to you like bees to honey. you're prob gorgeous with round booty so it will get men and boys turn on. that's my take why she don't like you wearing it. wearing it to fit in isn't worth fighting with your mom, she just looking out for your best interest

I know this will sound stupid, but tell your parents all the good points of skinny jeans.

I wear 'em everyday.

And I'm younger than you.

Probably.

And your mom is wrong.

No one can get knocked up from wearing skinny jeans.

They're jeans!

God!

tell her its the fashion and what not and if she thinks you'll get knocked up cuz u wear tight jeans, wouldnt evry girl in the world be preggers right now. she cnt blame you for just wanting to dress fashionable. tell her ur responsible enuff not to have sex

• Rayne

tell them that the baggy one's fall off. and baggier ones aren't as comfortable.