Do you think Michael Cole's and CM Punk's voices are too similar?

BQ: Is Jerry Lawler really needed anymore?

Favorite Answer

No I don't think they are too similar. And to answer your BQ I do think Jerry Lawler is needed. I dont think Punk is needed I guess they felt they needed to do soemthing with him while he was injured. To me Punk takes away from Michael Cole's heel persona. Cole was not his antagonostic self so much with Punk there with him. Cole did not put down R-Truth like he had been and the only thing opinionated he said was that he liked that Tyson Kidd dumped David Hart Smith. Cole really didn't react much when Lay Cool was not allowed in the building but he's been all for them So if anyone is not needed in the booth I would say it's Punk.

• With out Jerry Lawler.. we wouldn't have a face announcer.. I mean Micheal Cole is riding all over the Miz.. and there voices are similar but CM Punk will go back to wrestling once his injury is healed.

Nah, Cole's is more annoying-er! i'd rather hear Punk talk for 2 hours strait that listening to Michael Cole

Don't know.

CM Punk's voice is much different from a Jack@ss's.