Scratch or Alice- 3D Programming?

Okay. I am 13 years old, and I worked with Alice today. It was really cool! Is its use to make video games? And also, I heard Scratch is also good. Have you worked with either? And I heard Sims used Alice. True/False? Any opinions would be great! :)

Please answer:)

Favorite Answer

I've never heard of the software. I'm specialized in 3D Character Modeling. And, I've been using Autodesk Maya and Autodesk 3D Studio Max for quite some time now. Also, Bryce is a nice software for 3D modeling, rendering and animation program specializing in fractal landscapes. You know, creating video game is a huge factor. You'd first need to learn programming and about codes, C Language and such. But, if you're just interested in 3D models, objects and animation. Then I'd highly recommend Maya. I'm afraid it's quite expensive though. The prices are around 2000$ - 7000$.

Create Your Own Animations : http://3danimationcartoons.com/?mQPa