YOUR HONEST OPINIONS: What did YOU REALLY THINK of the "Farewell Speech" given by John Cena on RAW..?+ BQ's..?

* Whether you love Cena or hate Cena what were your opinions on his farewell speech on Raw last night..? Do you think he sold the angle well or did you think he did a poor job. All opinions are welcomed but I do ask that you don't let your personal opinion of John Cena be the reason for your answer. Just... show more * Whether you love Cena or hate Cena what were your opinions on his farewell speech on Raw last night..? Do you think he sold the angle well or did you think he did a poor job. All opinions are welcomed but I do ask that you don't let your personal opinion of John Cena be the reason for your answer. Just critique his speech given last night.. so what did you think..? A simple explanation is appreciated.. Ohh and did you think the hug thing him and Cena had afterwards in the back was necessary or completely pointless. I mean it was only a little while ago that Orton was kicking John's father in the head..

BQ1- Are you surprised to see The Miz with the WWE Championship..? Do you see him actually having a decent reign as champion or do you see him losing it before his first PPV defence..?

BQ2 - Do you like what the WWE is doing with CM Punk while he is injured by putting him along side King and Cole..?

BQ3 - *Crazy What If Question* - Would you like to see CM Punk turn out to be the Raw General Manager..? If not than who would your "reasonable" dream GM be..?

*Optional Bonus Question (OBQ)* - You don't have to answer this one if you choose not too..

OBQ - What are ten random facts about yourself..?

;) lol™
21 answers 21