I just started my own organic lotion business. I made small brochures. How can I advertise with them?

Maybe leave them somewhere, like a waiting area at a pharmacy or vet office?

Basically what I'm asking how can advertise with my business cards, and brochures?

(Aside from directly speaking to people)

Please help!

Thank you.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

While that specific process is a good idea, I think your major concern should be how to market overall. You could have an amazing product and system, but if you only rely on one or two means of marketing, you might not ever get big!

If you don't mind, I'd like you to email me with some more details about how big your operation is, because I have a friend who specializes in marketing completely for small businesses. I might be able to give you some pointers about your specific situation!

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

on account that my background - on account that i've got been 18 and joined the Marines, has been in airplane mechanics --> as i replaced into dealing with nursing college, i spotted a great form of the kit in hospitals - like IV pumps and trache structures - did not look logically prepare.. i presumed i'd desire to start a organisation recovering scientific kit budd.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.