does anyone have a good recipe for swirl fudge ?

i want to make swirl fudge but i dont have chocolate chips, condensed milk or marshmellow ,i do have cocoa and 2% milk i have everything else i would need. I want to make this for thanksgiving and everyone always goes one about how good my food is and i don't want to let them down. I am used to making just about everything from scratch please help!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • viv
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Make Pot de Creme - a nice French chocolate pudding - it gets baked in little cups - what a good way to use up those small cappuccino cups you bought,

Make a chocolate bread pudding.

Make hot fudge sauce and pour it over ice cream:

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

2 cups (12-ounces) top fee white chocolate chips, divided use a million/2 cup creamy peanut butter a million (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme a million a million/2 cups granulated sugar 2/3 cup evaporated milk a million/4 teaspoon kosher or coarse salt Butter a nine-inch sq. pan. set aside. soften a million/3 cup of white chocolate chips and peanut butter mutually, stirring consistently, in small saucepan over very low warmth till delicate. set aside. In medium saucepan, combine marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk and salt. carry to an whole-rolling boil over medium-excessive warmth, stirring consistently. eliminate from warmth. Stir in final white chocolate chips till delicate. Pour into arranged pan. appropriate with tablespoonfuls of the peanut butter blend; swirl with metallic spatula to marbleize. Refrigerate till agency. decrease into a million-inch squares.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ask the internet if you haven't already?? Might help

• 9 years ago

Get the things you don't have!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.