Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

Would you like a half-naked picture of Cliff Richard on your wall?

Cliff Richard, the Peter Pan of popular music, currently has a calendar on sale that is outselling those from everyone - including the likes of Cheryl Cole, JLS and Justin Bieber:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11821...

What is it about Cliff Richard that keeps him ever-immortal with generation after generation of suburban housewives?

Favorite Answer

that will be my mum she loves him,i cant think of anything more sickening than having him up on my wall.

Not really my cup of tea, although of course he is the Peter Pan of pop and still has a lot of fans.

OMC, how the feck can Michael Jackson be the Peter Pan of pop? a guy who had so much surgery that even his own Mother only knew him cos the media SAID he was MJ! Now THAT'S cheating.....

• drape

properly -- you tried to talk to her -- yet you could no longer stress her to take heed to. it is rather stupid to deliver bare %. to somebody, because of the fact it rather is a finished actuality that individuals will continuously see it. continuously. no question approximately IT -- continuously!!! incredibly, if it rather is a 14 300 and sixty 5 days old boy you're sending it to! the 1st element he's going to do is tutor it to his friends -- that's what 14 300 and sixty 5 days old boys do!!! continuously!!! So, if she did no longer be taught her lesson w/ the daddy sorting out -- then i don't comprehend what it is going to take -- yet w/ digital photographs -- you could by no ability get the image decrease back -- it won't be able to be forwarded and copied a zillion circumstances -- so it is in basic terms a dumb component to do -- it is not the tip of the international -- it happens. little ones do no longer think of each in specific circumstances -- in spite of the shown fact that it is in basic terms a dumb, dumb, component to do. You tried to tell her -- so there's no longer something extra you're able to do.

No thanks, I have a 2011 "Sports Illustrated Swimsuits Calendar" to replace the 2010 one that shows pretty girls in swimsuits. I don't hang pictures of men on my walls. Who the heck is Cliff Richard anyhow? I haven't seen his calendars anywhere that I recall. I saw some with Justine Bieber at Wal-Mart.

Peter Pan of pop at aged 70, I do not think so!!

Do I want a picture of him on a wall, no more than I want to see him fully dressed, I would rather gouge out my eyes with a blunt spoon, I am shaking just thinking of this image arrrgghhh!

nicely -- you tried to speak to her -- yet you won't be able to stress her to hearken to. this is extremely stupid to deliver bare %. to somebody, simply by fact it extremely is an entire fact that human beings will consistently see it. consistently. no question approximately IT -- consistently!!! extremely, if it extremely is a 14 year previous boy you're sending it to! the 1st factor he's going to do is instruct it to his friends -- that's what 14 year previous boys do!!! consistently!!! So, if she did no longer learn her lesson w/ the father looking out -- then i do no longer comprehend what this is going to take -- yet w/ digital photos -- you may by no skill get the photograph decrease back -- it won't be able to be forwarded and copied a zillion situations -- so this is basically a dumb element of do -- it isn't the top of the international -- it occurs. little ones do no longer think of in specific situations -- in spite of the undeniable fact that this is basically a dumb, dumb, element of do. You tried to tell her -- so there is no longer something extra you're able to do.

He is in good shape for a man his age I'll give him that but that's all I'd give him.Too bland and prim gor a geeza.

You seriously think it's housewives boosting sales?I rather think he sells more to the male of the species.Know what I mean? ;/

Only if he was half naked and wearing a full Burqa and sunglasses. He gives me the creeps...yuk.

The thing is that his fans from his younger days are old now and mostly demented, poor souls, and still think he is a young lad. (even Specsavers cant sort that one out for them)

On comparrison I'd much prefer, if I was forced with a gun to my head, to have Iggy Pop half naked on my wall as at least he has his own face.

http://tvs-worst-adverts.co.uk/swiftcovercom-car-i...

Depends on which half you're talking about.....most would prefer the top half but I'm sure that there are lots of people who would prefer the BOTTOM half....lol

Source(s): Fr Ted told me over a pint in Mulligans...

Only if I dont get a dartboard for Christmas.