what are Harvard's regulations on service and emotional support animals?

I am interrested in going to harvard (yes, there is a very high proboblility of me getting in) but i currently have an emotional support animal. would she be allowed to stay in my dorm? (she's only 4lbs). Legally, i could certify her as a psychiatric service dog because i am task training her to do things that help me with my dissability, but would i be able to just bring her as an ESA and then work on certifying her as a service dog?

basically just what are harvard's rules about service and emotional support animals?

Favorite Answer

Why don't you just call and ask? You would need to call disability services.

But...you also need to know that in the US, there is no certification requirement per the ADA.

I think certified service animals are OK, but others aren't. Contact the Accessible Education Office at Harvard for a definitive answer.

• drip

to get the facts email or call Harvard and ask them.