What alternative can I do to provide similar to "sunlight" lighting inside my house for video recording?

I am using FUJI FinePix HS10 for video recording/photography inside my house. The framerate is actually good for me.. (29.XX something) But I can't get the proper lighting I want like when I am outside at broad daylight. I like the kind of lighting the sunlight provides me which yields good photos and... show more I am using FUJI FinePix HS10 for video recording/photography inside my house.

The framerate is actually good for me.. (29.XX something)

But I can't get the proper lighting I want like when I am outside at broad daylight. I like the kind of lighting the sunlight provides me which yields good photos and videos.

Is there anyway I can setup or build something out from "scrap" to provide some lighting close to this "sunlight"?

In photography, the light issue can be compensated a little (with flash), but in video, I FAIL real good.

I would ULTIMATELY LOVE IT, if I have to shoot photos without using flash and get GREAT results (Minimal ISO, faster shutter speed) and an ultra clear video.

Any tips?

NOTE: I am broke at the moment so I can't provide expensive equipment hence the word "scrap" :p
Update: Sir RR:

What kind of lamp would that be.. Sorry.. I'm kinda slow on these kind of stuffs.. lol.
But I appreciate your advice and appreciate it more with additional details.. :)