Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 9 years ago

Am I paranoid if i do not trust cloud computing stuff, and online data storage?

i don't trust even the simplest online document translators (pdf->doc et), let alone storing my sensitive data somewhere online, while my notebook's bundled software insists on doing so.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kurt
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The innocent will have nothing to fear. Except maybe the loss of their innocence and maybe their data.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Cloud computing and cloud storage are 2 slightly distinctive issues. Cloud computing is a manner of gaining access to courses from a distant region i.e. Google docs the place you may create and edit a observe record on your browser. Cloud storage is in basic terms the thank you to shop data on a server in yet another region. the advantages of cloud archives storage over not undemanding drives: you may get right of entry to your data from everywhere, you in basic terms circulate to the cloud storage web site, log in, and open, edit, acquire or delete your data. yet another benefit is in the journey that your pc breaks, is stolen or has a deadly disease you may get all your archives back on condition that's saved on the cloud.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Use a thumb drive to store your data. Not external hard drives. External hard drives have moving parts. They wear out and quit. Thumb drives have no moving parts. Just a memory chip. It's stupid to store anything on your computer or on line. Do it yourself.

• 9 years ago

But what if the providers give you assurance of security of you data? check this

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Buy an external hard-drive. Store it yourself.

Source(s): Also, check out nocturnalgpt.com sometime.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.