What are their beliefs?
what is their religion? (how do they practice that religion?)
What is their culture?
Any additional facts would be helpful.
thanks a bunch
- ellieLv 69 years agoFavorite Answer
Nepal, for all its small size, is an incredibly diverse country, with a diverse population and you can't sum it up in a few words.
It is a predominantly Hindu country, with a sizeable Buddhist minority, and small populations of other religions. Religious tolerance is widespread in Nepal and there is a notable absence of religion-based conflict.
Culturally, Nepal is also quite diverse, with dozens of different ethnic groups, languages, and cultures.
For facts about Nepal, try Wikipedia.
- RajLv 79 years ago
1. A very diverse country with many beliefs.
2. Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity. Same method of practice as else where.
3. Different cultures according to where you are
4. Nepali followed by Hindi and English are spoken
5. It is the youngest Republic in the world.
6. A must visit country
7. Politically very unstable these days.
- 9 years ago
Nepali beliefs in Hinduism and Buddhism.
It was also called Hindu Kingdom but now they have taken out that name
Their religion is Hinduism and Buddhism.
There are many culture in Nepal, it depends upon what cast, religion and which place u are from