Anonymous

How is White Pride racist?

While Blacks and Mexicans can spout "Brown/Black Pride!" And be commended for their excellence.

But, Uh oh! A White man comes along and says "White Pride!" and he is slandered to the point of oblivion.

It's a total double standard and you know it.

Oh, and don't use the typical "Whites caused Slavery/Holocaust/<insert stupid historical excuse here>, so it's racist!"

Why, you may ask yourself? BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT, AND THUSLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE IT AS AN EXCUSE.

Update:

LOL @ Beburritoa or whatever your pathetic name is.

It's your kind of attitude that causes problems in the first place, and believe me honey, it'll be the ultimate cause of your downfall. Get off your High and Mighty Racism Horse and smell the roses, you worthless piece of walking flesh.

Update 2:

@ Beanburitto, again.

My evil race? Without us, you'd probably still be cutting hearts out of chests for the "Gods!" Without us, practically everything you own that makes your life convenient WOULDN'T EXIST! Imagine, no Washing Machine to clean your Salsa-stained clothes, no Computer to spout your hatred for your betters.

Yet you blame Us for everything, how about blaming yourself. Ever wonder why in Minority-Filled states the crime is so high? I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ACT AS IF YOU'RE A PACK OF UNCIVILIZED MONKEYS!? How about get an education, take your Tortilla head out of your Taco *** and DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOURSELF WORTHWHILE, instead of bitching about everything the White race has "done." Then maybe your race would be considered important and actually worthwhile to have around.

Like how I inserted some racist remarks in my post? Kinda like you, huh? Do you like it? Please keep punching, I'll only punch harder.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

I agree. Kinda funny how no one actually answers your question huh?

You'll get used to that around here. Apparently it's only ok to be racist if you're a minority. But ANYTIME a white person has some pride, BOOM, they think we should be sent to prison for hate speech.

It's a double-standard at it's finest. We have the liberals and the "politically correct" folks to thank for that. The excuses they use are so ignorant and pathetic (i.e that we "owe them" because of slavery. BS. None of the people on here went through slavery, and besides, their OWN people sold them to be slaves. Give me a ******* break.), that all they can do is spew out stupid insults with nothing to back them up.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The hypocracy and double standards around here are ridiculous. Someone can get away with calling you "pale boy" and nobody bats an eye. Had you said something to the reverse of that in an answer it would've been reported and removed within 5 min. It's come to the point where I just don't care anymore what people think or about their double standards. I think the whole slavery thing can be summed up best by Minor Threat, "You blame me for slavery a hundred years before I was born". I'm am PROUD to be a WHITE AMERICAN. There is nothing anyone can do to take either of those things away from me.

Source(s): 14/88
  • 9 years ago

To be honest I cannot say I have heard of white people going around saying white pride...or hispanics saying brown pride...if you are talking about the KKK, well they killed people and you cannot believe that this is acceptable behavior and they still exist...different racial groups are allowed to hold rallies ...freedom of speech...but that does not mean that there won't be protesters...white rallies and black rallies both generate their protesters and just as those holding the rally have their right to do so because of freedom of speech, protesters have the right to protest..the question is if you are going around saying (insert race) "pride", where is it getting you in life? Are you being a productive member of society or are you promoting hatred?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The reason "White Pride" is considered racist is because most vocal White Pride groups try to promote Whites as "superior" to other races. On the other hand, with "Black" and "Brown" pride, it's about being proud of being Black or Latino, they aren't saying they're better. Not all White pride is about superiority but the few who promote that ruined it for the people who are generally proud of being White but don't think they're better than any other races.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's not racist as long as you aren't putting down other races and justifying all the bad things some white people did in the past, e.g. Hitler, Stalin, the Spaniards etc. Some people think it's racist because people like the KKK and Neo-Nazis use White Pride. Ignore what other people say, have all the pride you want.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

These answers are depressing. I am proud to be white, but I am also proud to be human, and proud to be an American. Screw the rest of my race, this is about me. I am proud of who I am. And no criminal who happens to have the same skin tone as me can make me change that.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wow, what a double standard. People saying you are racist are also calling you a cracker lol. That's not being a hypocrite at all.

• Johnny
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Describe examples of why white people should be proud of their disgraceful history. I only could think up bad things.

• 9 years ago

Holocaust is a bad example people use. Tens of millions of white people(and some bad *** sikhs) died defeating Nazi Germany. It doesn't make sense dude.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nothing wrong with loving Tuna Helper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.