How is White Pride racist?

While Blacks and Mexicans can spout "Brown/Black Pride!" And be commended for their excellence. But, Uh oh! A White man comes along and says "White Pride!" and he is slandered to the point of oblivion. It's a total double standard and you know it. Oh, and don't use the typical... show more While Blacks and Mexicans can spout "Brown/Black Pride!" And be commended for their excellence.

But, Uh oh! A White man comes along and says "White Pride!" and he is slandered to the point of oblivion.
It's a total double standard and you know it.
Oh, and don't use the typical "Whites caused Slavery/Holocaust/<insert stupid historical excuse here>, so it's racist!"
Why, you may ask yourself? BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT, AND THUSLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE IT AS AN EXCUSE.
Update: LOL @ Beburritoa or whatever your pathetic name is.

It's your kind of attitude that causes problems in the first place, and believe me honey, it'll be the ultimate cause of your downfall. Get off your High and Mighty Racism Horse and smell the roses, you worthless piece of walking flesh.
Update 2: @ Beanburitto, again. My evil race? Without us, you'd probably still be cutting hearts out of chests for the "Gods!" Without us, practically everything you own that makes your life convenient WOULDN'T EXIST! Imagine, no Washing Machine to clean your Salsa-stained clothes, no Computer to spout... show more @ Beanburitto, again.

My evil race? Without us, you'd probably still be cutting hearts out of chests for the "Gods!" Without us, practically everything you own that makes your life convenient WOULDN'T EXIST! Imagine, no Washing Machine to clean your Salsa-stained clothes, no Computer to spout your hatred for your betters.
Yet you blame Us for everything, how about blaming yourself. Ever wonder why in Minority-Filled states the crime is so high? I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ACT AS IF YOU'RE A PACK OF UNCIVILIZED MONKEYS!? How about get an education, take your Tortilla head out of your Taco *** and DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOURSELF WORTHWHILE, instead of bitching about everything the White race has "done." Then maybe your race would be considered important and actually worthwhile to have around.

Like how I inserted some racist remarks in my post? Kinda like you, huh? Do you like it? Please keep punching, I'll only punch harder.