Ipad Or Laptop? I CANT DECIDE! Opinions Please =)?

So here's the deal...on Black Friday my parents are going to take me to wal-mart to buy me either a Ipad OR a laptop. I cant decide Between which....and I will state my purposes and lifestyle and you can judge which is better for me right now. Lifestyle: Im a hardcore MMORPG gamer, a 12th grade student,... show more So here's the deal...on Black Friday my parents are going to take me to wal-mart to buy me either a Ipad OR a laptop.

I cant decide Between which....and I will state my purposes and lifestyle and you can judge which is better for me right now.

Lifestyle: Im a hardcore MMORPG gamer, a 12th grade student, and have no life(my life is in games)

The purpose of getting either 1 of the 2 devices is primarily for gaming-on-the-go.

I have a home computer, Windows XP Home Edition and often youtube a lot as well.
The Ipad as Im aware does not have flash and cannot play youtube videos or play games on the internet and uses wifi as well as the laptop(possible signal loss for both).

The only time I ever go out is when I go to school in which I use my phone in class to pass the time texting/browsing phone because my Smartphone cannot play games.

As for the laptop, I can be able to games in my room playing my MMORPG's on Windows 7 with a possible better system for gaming and could youtube videos as well without leaving my bed, but I cannot take it out in class or if it runs out of battery I wont be able to play my games anymore.

The laptop would have a 2-4 hour charge while the Ipad(as I read) would have a 10 hour charge.

I am also going to use MSN on both devices while Im home(and anywhere else I can get wifi) because I love to chat with others

In your opinion, which is better for me to buy?