Ex-girlfriend sent me a text?

This is the text I got from my ex this morning, 'I know we aren't talking but happy birthday'. We have been NC for 6 days and I replied with a 'Thank you'. We both love each other and she broke up with me because of the distance. She lives in Utah and I live in Texas. I still think about her all the time. She rebounded on a guy last month, they kissed and hanged out. We were still talking at that point, and she told me that she's confused and she only likes him as a friend. She has been trying to ignore him because she knew she shouldn't have kissed him and it was a mistake. Then six days ago she said she can't talk to me anymore because she still loves me and it's for the best. She kept telling me to delete her off facebook and delete her number. I respected her decision and I deleted her. She sent me a message three days ago and said 'Don't text me back but i'm sorry for being a ***** the other day, I just think it's better if we don't talk' and have been NC for six days since then. I am dying to know how she's doing and what's going on with her life, but I know I have to stick to NC or else it would hurt me some more. Do you think she misses me? Is she wondering what I'm doing today for my birthday? Will we ever get back together? (We're both 21) Thank you for taking the time to read this

Favorite Answer

she is probably thinking of you as well. but if it's meant to be, it will happen in due time. give her the space she desires. if you love something, set it free. if it's meant to happen, the person will come back. maybe you two will get back together in the future, but no one knows for certain what the future holds so just be patient. i hope the best for you :)

There's always a chance you'll get back together, she's confused about what she wants. Do you want to spend your life with this girl? is she worth your time? is she the one you truley love? could you see yourself living together? or marriage? your both 21, if you could get back in touch with her, tell her your feelings and consider moving in together, find an apartment and live together, so the distance isnt an issue anymore =] i really hope you get her back! i can tell you really truley love her. best of luck!

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION TOO =[

• melin

Like many exes, she realizes that the faults she thought you had weren't that undesirable. you recognize the saying "the grass isn't greener on the different factor", enable's purely say she's found out that her cutting-edge pasture isn't to her liking. he's abusing her, while i could assume which you probably did no longer, and he or she realizes how good she had it in the previous. Please do no longer forget that that's no longer as much as you to shop all of us from themselves, if she needs a dating with you, she needs to get herself out of this one first. i could additionally be reluctant to take her returned if I have been you. If issues progression like i think of they could, shop it at a friendship point first, then see the place issues pass.

• Germy

She is still considering you as a boyfriend. But she is kind of nutty. Maybe you suggest that she quit playing your emotions like that.

If you have time visit her as a surprise. When you see her tell her you still care about her and you miss her.

-Kat

Source(s): Myself

She is waiting for you to chase her back; ask her how she's doing; tell how you feel; most girls do this to see if you will go after her. Do it

long distance never works out. find someone in texas.