What do you think of milk that lasts 15 days past the expiration date?

I bought a gallon of milk (regular milk, cow's milk 3.2%) at a national retailer on approximately 10/25. It had an expiration date of 11/7. On 11/7, the milk was still good. On 11/9 the milk was still good. On 11/11 the milk was still good. On 11/13 the milk was still good. After that and with about a pint... show more I bought a gallon of milk (regular milk, cow's milk 3.2%) at a national retailer on approximately 10/25. It had an expiration date of 11/7. On 11/7, the milk was still good. On 11/9 the milk was still good. On 11/11 the milk was still good. On 11/13 the milk was still good. After that and with about a pint remaining, we stopped drinking it. And though we were impressed with it's longevity, we were also somewhat suspicious. So I kept the milk in the fridge and bought a different brand to drink. On 11/18, I opened the milk and it appeared to still be good. So I pulled it from the fridge and placed in on the counter at room temperature. It has stayed there until now, 2 1/2 days later. When I open the milk, I do not get any sort of adverse smell nor is there any curdling. Bizarre, I know but still true. I called the company and told them everything I have written here and they promised to get back to me. But they haven't yet.

My question for anyone in grocery or dairy is, "What the heck do I have here?" Even with some sort of ultra-pasteurizing, I cannot believe that this would still be good. I have heard of milk being sold on grocery shelves at room temperature, but not in this country.

My concern is that they are experimenting on the consumer with some genetically altered type of product.. Any ideas what this is?